The founder of S M Tech Services (PTY) LTD is Abram Vusumuzi Mtambo. He obtained a senior certificate (Grade 12) from Manqamu High School. He has worked for Albion Services for a period of eight (8) years where his duties were to supervise the wheel inspection division and maintenance crew as a 2.9.2 supervisor. In 2014 he attained a qualification as a Safety Officer from Technilaw. In the same year he started working for Spectrum Technical as a Safety Officer on the Rare Earth Drum Separator (REDS) installation project at Richards Bay Minerals (RBM).
- To provide quality products at competitive price
- To provide professional expertise to assist our customers
- To cater our customers individual needs
- To be honest and act with integrity at all times
The vision of S M Tech Services (PTY) LTD is to become the preferred supplier of conveyor spares and services, as well as industrial cleaning in Richards Bay .national brand.
Our mission is to produce quality service to our clients without delays.
Due to the nature of our business and our concern for our employees and clients, safety is of paramount importance to us. As a result the following will be put in place:
- Our employees will be equipped with approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We will appoint a safety officer
- Where necessary, we will perform potential hazards identification prior to commencing any task
- We will have procedures in place to evaluate both existing and new operations
- We will have further safety systems related to training, medical care and healthy work practices
- At all times we will strive towards eliminating hazards
- Where necessary, our staff member will attend training
- In order to ensure that our clients safety regulations are followed to the, We will make regular updates and training on your own safety policies